Yesterday, I arrived in Salt Lake City for the RootsTech conference.  I must have had genealogy forms on my mind when I went to sleep because I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about a change I wanted to make to my group sheets!

It’s always bothered me that there was a space for marriage info for the husband AND the wife, basically meaning that there was an unused line on the wife’s side. So last night, it occurred to me that I could use the husband’s side for MILITARY info and the wife’s side for marriage info.  I’ve changed my Word and Excel group sheets to reflect this.  I also noticed some errors on my Word version, so I fixed those as well.  Here are the new forms, if you’re interested.

Blank Family Group Sheet (Word) (updated 3/3/17)

Blank Group Sheet (Excel)