Yesterday, I arrived in Salt Lake City for the RootsTech conference. I must have had genealogy forms on my mind when I went to sleep because I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about a change I wanted to make to my group sheets!
It’s always bothered me that there was a space for marriage info for the husband AND the wife, basically meaning that there was an unused line on the wife’s side. So last night, it occurred to me that I could use the husband’s side for MILITARY info and the wife’s side for marriage info. I’ve changed my Word and Excel group sheets to reflect this. I also noticed some errors on my Word version, so I fixed those as well. Here are the new forms, if you’re interested.